Opponents of the Obama administration’s health-care reform law have been hoping that after losing the political battle to block the legislation, they could still get it struck down by the courts. That effort got a big boost yesterday, when a federal judge ruled that a legal challenge to the measure could move forward. Judge Roger [... ]
Read the original:
Judge rules challenge to health-care law can proceed
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- Health Care and Utilitarianism
- President Barack Obama During the Signing Ceremony for the Health Care Bill Photographic Poster Print, 16×16