Johnson & Johnson executives were briefed on an outside contractor’s plan to buy up defective painkillers instead of issuing a recall, documents obtained by The Associated Press on Friday indicate.
View full post on All News, Video and Posts related to SECTOR: Health Care
- Johnson & Johnson’s McNeil Unit Widens January Recall Of Benadryl, Tylenol Lots – Update
- McDonald’s ‘Shrek’ Glasses: How to Run a Recall
- House probing possible second secret recall by J&J
- Decision to buy up defective Motrin at heart of congressional hearing
- Lawmaker asks J&J for proof of recall agreement