Jimmy Carter and Ted Kennedy have both become titans of liberal enthusiasm, but in a new interview on 60 Minutes Carter blames Kennedy for the US not having universal health care. It was his fault, Carter says.
Read more from the original source:
Jimmy Carter Slams Ted Kennedy Over Health Care: 'It Was His Fault …
- Report: Majority of Doctors Spend 20 Minutes or Less with Each Patient
- Bill Clinton Reacts To Jimmy Carter On “Larry King Live”
- 60 Minutes – 60 Billion Dollar Fraud (October 25, 2009)
- Jimmy Carter Blames Ted Kennedy For Killing Earlier Health Overhaul
- Who Are The Possible Replacements For Ted Kennedy?