J.D. Power and Associates Recognizes Capital BlueCross for Ranking Highest in Member Satisfaction Among Pennsylvania …
J.D. Power and Associates Director of Healthcare Practice James Dougherty will formally recognize Capital BlueCross employees on Tuesday, June 22 for ranking highest in Member Satisfaction among health plans in the Pennsylvania Region, according to the 2010 National Health Insurance Plan Study.
Read more on PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Health Plan Week Finds Cigna Corp. CEO Had the Highest Total Compensation Package of Any Publicly Traded Health Insurer CEO in 2011
- Micromet board member resigns
- Facts On File Library In A Book: Gun Control / Censorship / Capital Punishment / Patients’ Rights in the Age of Managed Health Care / Physician Assisted Suicide and Ethanasia [5 Hardcovers]
- HIPAA Compliance Program for 2012: HIPAA Manual / Forms + Employee Training on Power Point CD-ROM, Comprehensive System to fulfill HIPAA Federal Guidelines for the Healthcare Facility
- Obama Was a Member of the Socialist New Party in 1996