Question by Felonius Monkey: Is this a well-understood fact about the healthcare reform bills?
In socialized medicine the government controls everything. But here in America every bill advanced so far calls for private physicians, nurses, hospitals, clinics, labs and medical equipment companies. The only government involvement would be with insurance.
Right now private insurance overhead consumes one-third (31 percent) of every healthcare dollar. I’m not talking about the cost of paying doctors, I’m talking about administrative salaries and paperwork.(http://www.pnhp.org/)
Why is anyone fighting so preserve this level of bureaucracy?
Answer by prusa1237
You are pedaling propaganda.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- Contemporary Issues in Healthcare Law and Ethics by Au
Incoming search terms:
- bill frist and the microchip
- debunking mike rogers statements during health care reform debate
- pros & cons of tommie copper