Health care is good for insurance companies, people who don’t have access to health care, and those in the medical profession, since they’ll be in higher demand.
I remember a news article about Walmart supporting the health care bill. So I’m assuming it offers a benefit here somehow… I do know that Businesses which don’t provide health care to their employees are penalized, perhaps this penalty cost is less than how much it would cost the business to provide health care for all its employees?
What do you think of Obama-care?
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- North Korea Comedy Show – North Korea Investigates US Health Care Horrors – Millions Suffer Vomiting In Bankrupt America
- NEW – The Law of Health Care Finance and Regulation