Abortion is a well-known medical procedure in women’s health. It’s normal for women to feel nervous about an abortion procedure. A woman may feel better knowing ahead of time what to expect during the abortion procedure. To learn more about abortion at an abortion clinic or women’s health care center like Planned Parenthood, visit: www.plannedparenthood.org ©2010 Planned Parenthood® Federation of America “PLANNED PARENTHOOD: WHAT HAPPENS DURING AN IN-CLINIC ABORTION” – PLANNED PARENTHOOD VIDEO TRANSCRIPT: Patient 1: I’ve thought about this a lot and I’ve decided that having an abortion is the right decision for me. Health Care Provider 1: Sounds like you put a lot of thought into your decision. It’s important that this decision is entirely yours and that you have all the information that you need. Patient 1: This is what I need to do. _____ Narrator: The following video offers a brief look at the steps involved in an in-clinic abortion. For more complete information about abortion or the abortion laws in your state, call the local Planned Parenthood Health Center or visit www.plannedparenthood.org . Clients in the early stages of pregnancy receive information about two methods of pregnancy termination. In-clinic abortion, which is done by a doctor or advanced practice nurse in the clinic, and the abortion pill, which is done by taking certain medicines. The abortion pill can be taken up to nine (9) weeks of pregnancy. The clients in this video received information about …
Video Rating: 2 / 5
- A message to Planned Parenthood Supporters from President Obama
- Know the Truth about the Government Health Care Bill HR 3200-Key Points.flv
- Texas Straight Talk – Ron Paul The Immorality of Taxpayer Funded Abortion 07-27-09
- Should Dems trade abortion rights for universal healthcare and legalized weed?
- Bishop of Oakland Speaks Out on Public Funding of Abortion in Democrats Health Care Bill