Question by eagle: If “Universal Health Care” is passed is it fair that out elected officials should have a different plan?
If “Universal Health Care” is so good, why is it not good enough for our elected officials? Is something wrong here?
Answer by lawgirl
You will have a choice. They should have the same choice as you. It isn’t that it is so great, it is that it is better than what many people have. That’s like saying government officials should live on the same amount that people on welfare should.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Rep. Shimkus and Dr. Niloff on regulation of health care technology
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- NEW – The Law of Health Care Finance and Regulation