Question by Phil J: How are Hospitals Responding to Health Insurance Exchanges?
I’m researching for a paper the topic of health insurance exchanges, a prominent component of the PPACA. Does anybody know how hospitals have responded to or prepared for health insurance exchanges? Any news articles from hospital or healthcare officials who have shed light on how these will exchanges will/have affected them? Thanks!
Answer by bi66al
Call you state insurance commisioner office and ask for health ifo. They will mail you a form where you ask the question or state the problem and answer it for you.Or,call the Fed. gov’t hotline for health insurance and ask them Depending if this Fed or State related.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Health Plan Week Finds Cigna Corp. CEO Had the Highest Total Compensation Package of Any Publicly Traded Health Insurer CEO in 2011
- Ultimate Guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or ACA) – Understanding Obamacare and Your Health Care Insurance Options, New Plans, Programs, Bill of Rights, Full Text of Law
- ObamaCare Exchanges Undermine Liberty
- President Obama – US Health Care Act
- Zane Benefits Publishes New Information on the Medical Insurance Premium Tax Credit