South Carolina would cut spending for cancer screening, AIDS treatment and prevention and prescription drugs to cover a shortfall in state court and police funding under a proposal House members approved Wednesday.
- Getting Your Financial House in Order: Financial Advisor Provides Tips to Help Consumers Organize Their Financial Lives
- White House: Romer, key Obama economic adviser, resigning to return to academia
- 21st Century Military Sexual Assault and Trauma (MST) Sourcebook – VA Medical Course, Defense Department Reports – Rape, Violence, Harassment, Victim Care, Prevention, PTSD, Compensation
- Spending bill passes House as breathless Polito misses vote
- The joy of helping: Free home-cleaning service aids families with children with serious illnesses