South Carolina would cut spending for cancer screening, AIDS treatment and prevention and prescription drugs to cover a shortfall in state court and police funding under a proposal House members approved Wednesday.
- Employers’ Health Cost Savings of up to $945 Billion Possible from Risk Reduction and Prevention over Next Decade
- Getting Your Financial House in Order: Financial Advisor Provides Tips to Help Consumers Organize Their Financial Lives
- Dr. Jin Zhou Nominated for 2012 White House PPACA Champions of Change Program
- House passes Health Care Bill, Republicans MAD
- White House: Romer, key Obama economic adviser, resigning to return to academia