John Wise watched a tear roll down his wife’s face as he stood alongside her bed in the intensive care unit. She’d been unable to speak after suffering a stroke and seemed to be blinking to acknowledge him, Wise confided to a friend who had driven him to the hospital.
- Business leaders discuss new health care reform
- what is the pro and cons of the health care bill for doctors and hospital?
- $50 Million Fundraising Campaign for Danbury Hospital and New Milford Hospital Officially Launched
- Man dies feet from ER after hospital says to call 911
- Hospital CEO Takes on Health Care Reform