Henry Waxman, Key Democrat and Force for Health Care Law, Is to Retire
He has been unapologetic about the health care law during its troubled rollout in the fall, and he said that he was confident it would survive and that its use as a political weapon would diminish. “I'm proud of the Affordable Care Act,” he said. “I …
Read more on New York Times
Supporters of health care coverage bill to gather before Tuesday hearing
With the passage and rocky implementation of the so-called Affordable Care Act – known widely as “Obamacare” – millions of individuals and families who previously had health insurance have been kicked off their existing plans. To help the thousands …
Read more on The Suburban Times
Rival crystal clear on health care act
Ballston. Jim Fischer was among the many Americans stunned to learn that their health insurance plans were being canceled shortly after President Barack Obama's landmark health care reforms started to take effect last year. He found a new plan with a …
Read more on Albany Times Union
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- President Barack Obama During the Signing Ceremony for the Health Care Bill Photographic Poster Print, 16×16
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- Health Care and Utilitarianism