Question by French&indian WAR: Healthcare proposals abridge the rights/powers protected by Ninth and Tenth Amendments?
Would an of the healthcare proposals presented by the House and Senate abridge the rights or powers protected by the ninth and tenth amendments?
Answer by gomanyes
That is exactly what the courts are going to decide.
But most legal experts say no, the healthcare reform package does not violate the constitution, and the Republican states are filing this lawsuit as a political stunt.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- How do you explain the new healthcare reform bill in laymans terms?
- I need pros and cons about Obama’s healthcare reform bill…?
- Health-care reform in China: Public health-care in China. Healthcare reform, Health care system, Social structure of China, Universal health care, Medical savings account, Two-tier health care
- What is the real reason for Republican opposition to health-care reform?
- Issa probes talks between White House, IRS on healthcare law