Healthcare decision has high stakes for 2 million uninsured Georgians
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the formal name for federal health care reform, envisions attracting these consumers to new state-based insurance exchanges that are a key element of the law. It's hard to predict how many consumers will …
Read more on Atlanta Journal Constitution
Broccoli, cellphones and the Obama healthcare law
During a second day of arguments over President Barack Obama's 2010 healthcare law, conservative Chief Justice John Roberts likened healthcare services for the sick to such emergency services as police, fire and ambulance assistance.
Read more on WAMC
Health Care Law In Last Day Before Supreme Court
More>> The Supreme Court opened its third and final day of hearings on the health care reform law ready to hear arguments about two different issues. One deals with the law's call to expand Medicaid, the other looks at how much of the law could stand, …
Read more on KEYC TV
- Hurdles Remain for People with Disabilities and Seniors After Supreme Court Ruling on Healthcare Reform, Says Allsup
- RED Signs $10.1 Million FHA 223(f) Loan with ReBuild America, Inc. for Naomi Gardens Apartments in Los Angeles County, California
- Obamacare Supreme Court Decision May Affect IPO Market
- Healthcare Exchanges and Employers
- Confused about healthcare reform? Get the facts.