The recession kept U.S. health care spending low in 2011, according to a federal government report released on Monday. It finds that health spending grew just 3.9 percent — the same historically low rate of growth as over the past three years.
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- North Korea Comedy Show – North Korea Investigates US Health Care Horrors – Millions Suffer Vomiting In Bankrupt America
- Long-Term Care and the Law: A Legal Guide for Health Care Professionals, Pozgar,