Sunnyvale, CA (PRWEB) September 21, 2011
Health Expense is pleased to announce that Vineet Gulati, CEO, will present during Employers 2.0, at the Health 2.0 conference to be held Sept. 25-27, 2011 in San Francisco. Health Expense is an automated medical expense management system that reduces hassles for employers and their employees by tracking deductibles and expenses, managing claims, and getting reimbursed ten times fasterfrom 30 days to 3 days.
The Health 2.0 conference is the chosen forum for the hottest health IT technology launches and is attended by established companies to preview the latest innovations improving patient care and scout new talent. Software developers, physicians, start-up companies, global corporations, HIT vendors, payers, providers, and health care leaders gather each year to ensure they are the first to see new, innovative health technologies before they are introduced to the rest of the world.
Gulati is the founder and CEO of Health Expense. He has more than 20 years of experience in the Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals industries. He led the Western Region Pharmaceutical Consulting Practice at Capgemini and led several initiatives aimed at improving operations and customer acquisition for global clients. He understands the positive and strategic impact of technology to challenges in the current healthcare industry. Vineet has a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance from the University of Delhi, India and he is a Chartered Accountant certified with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, UK.
Gulati will be speaking during the Employer 2.0 session on Sunday, September 25. He will examine how Health Expense can help employees and their dependents with medical transparency by getting their healthcare bills in one place, then seamlessly making the payments and reimbursements from their employer’s benefit account. He will also demonstrate how the system provides recommendations to reduce expenses through a targeted choice of providers based on cost, quality and usage.
Health Expense customer, Clifford Der of East West Administrators, enthusiastically recommends attending the session. Gulatis company is turning the industry sales process on its ear. For the benefit broker, Health Expense provides a means for offering lower costs to employers through value-based health plans. Their online medical expense management system lets employees view the carrier’s Explanation of Benefits (EOB) and East West Administrator’s final EOB all on one platform. Plus, benefit administrators get fewer employee questions and complaints.
The Health 2.0 community consists of hundreds of organizations and thousands of inventors. Well over 1,000 of those IT and health care professionals are expected to attend the Health 2.0 conference, during which dozens of health pioneers will demonstrate how they are using technology to advance the delivery of health care. The conference agenda may be viewed here or you can follow #health2con on Twitter for the latest conference news.
According to Matthew Holt, Health 2.0 co-founder, Health 2.0 is known for its ground-breaking technology demos from health IT trailblazers and we believe Gulatis presentation will motivate seasoned health IT veterans, empower newbies, and provide guidance for those in the trenches.
About Health Expense
Founded in 2009, Health Expense provides innovative solutions for medical banking and healthcare reimbursement processing. Health Expenses Third Party & Account Administrator solution minimizes overhead and automates TPAs, Benefit Brokers, Employers, and Employees processing of Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) reimbursements and payments. For employees, Health Expense TPA delivers reimbursements 10X faster and simplifies payments.
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0: The conference. The media network. The innovation community. The Health 2.0 Conference is the leading showcase of cutting-edge innovation transforming the health care system. Since its beginning in 2007, Health 2.0 has served as a community resource for search and online tools to help consumers manage their health and connect to providers. Now that the industry has caught up, Health 2.0 covers the entire cloud, web, mobile and unplatforms technology revolution that is shaking up every sector of health care.
Health 2.0′s next conference is on September 25-27 in San Francisco, the culmination of Health Innovation Week, with Health 2.0 Europe in Berlin on October 27-8, 2011. The Health 2.0 organization also operates the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge competitions, the Health 2.0 Advisors Market Intelligence Service, the Health 2.0 News Media and TV Network and the Health 2.0 Accelerator Industry Consortium. For more, visit http://www.health2con.com. For the latest Health 2.0 updates, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and join our LinkedIn group.
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post