Health expert calls on government to invest in care delivery
Accra, March 31, GNA – Mr Patrick Apoya, Executive Director of Community Partnerships for Health and Development has called on government to invest in the health of Ghanaians to lay the foundation for a healthy economy.
Read more on Ghanaweb.com
Health care amendment beaten in North Dakota House
BISMARCK – A North Dakota constitutional amendment on health care has been defeated in the state House. Talk about this topic
Read more on The Fargo Forum
Parts of health care reform law are better liked than its sum
“Creating a healthier Missouri comes down to the simple act of understanding how the Affordable Care Act will benefit you as an individual and as a citizen,” write James R. Kimmey and Ryan Barker of the Missouri Foundation of Health.
Read more on The Kansas City Star
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Required RFID implanted chip Sec. 2521, Pg. 1000 – The government …
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum