Health expert calls on government to invest in care delivery
Accra, March 31, GNA – Mr Patrick Apoya, Executive Director of Community Partnerships for Health and Development has called on government to invest in the health of Ghanaians to lay the foundation for a healthy economy.
Read more on Ghanaweb.com
Health care amendment beaten in North Dakota House
BISMARCK – A North Dakota constitutional amendment on health care has been defeated in the state House. Talk about this topic
Read more on The Fargo Forum
Parts of health care reform law are better liked than its sum
“Creating a healthier Missouri comes down to the simple act of understanding how the Affordable Care Act will benefit you as an individual and as a citizen,” write James R. Kimmey and Ryan Barker of the Missouri Foundation of Health.
Read more on The Kansas City Star
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- Required RFID implanted chip Sec. 2521, Pg. 1000 – The government …
- President Obama Signs Health Reform Into Law
- Ultimate Guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or ACA) – Understanding Obamacare and Your Health Care Insurance Options, New Plans, Programs, Bill of Rights, Full Text of Law
- ObamaCare Survival Guide: The Affordable Care Act and What It Means for You and Your Healthcare