Health Care USA, Seventh Edition, offers students of health administration, public health, medicine, and related fields a wide-ranging overview of America s health care system. Combining historical perspective with analysis of modern trends, this expanded edition charts the evolution of modern American health care, providing a complete examination of its organization and delivery while offering critical insight into the issues that the U.S. health system faces today. From a physician-dominated system to one defined by managed care and increasingly sophisticated technology, this essential text explains the transformation underway and the professional, political, social, and economic forces that guide it today and will in the future. Balanced in perspective and comprehensive in its coverage, Health Care USA, Seventh Edition, provides students with a clearly organized, straightforward illustration of the complex structures, relationships and processes of this rapidly growing, .5 trillion industry. The Seventh Edition has been thoroughly revised to reflect recent developments in this dynamic industry. The latest edition features: A comprehensive overview of the complex and evolving U.S. health care system, plus revised data, material and analysis throughout. The latest benchmark developments in health care, including the response of public health to swine flu and the Obama administration s health care reform. A look at the recent recession s effects on hospital finances. New projections and data trends on the country s health care spending. A forward-looking perspective on the future of the U.S. health care system.
List Price: $ 89.95
Price: $ 71.37
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post