Health Care Law Mandate 'Tax': How Much Is It?
Beginning in 2014, if you are uninsured, not exempt from the new mandate, and refuse to sign up for health care coverage, how much will you owe Uncle Sam? The health care law sets out a formula to determine your penalty, which will be assessed and …
Read more on ABC News (blog)
SCOTUS will uphold Health Care Law
Video on msnbc.com: Harvard Law School Professor Laurence Tribe, who taught both President Obama and Chief Justice John Roberts, says he believes the Supreme Court will uphold the health care law. Tribe also discussed the politicization of the court.
Read more on msnbc.com
How will healthcare law work? How do we afford it? Some answers
In an online chat, the Los Angeles Times' Michael Hiltzik gave readers some answers to hard questions about the healthcare law and what it means for them.
Read more on Los Angeles Times
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post
Incoming search terms:
- pros and cons of obamacare unbiased
- obama health care reform microchip los angeles times
- unbiased truth about the microchipping inside obamacare
- obama health care plan explained unbiased
- obama care rfid focus on the family
- how much would cost for rfid in healthcare law
- obama healthcare plan rfid chip 2014
- obama rfid microchip bill 2012
- obamacare explained unbiased facts only