Health Care Law Mandate 'Tax': How Much Is It?
Beginning in 2014, if you are uninsured, not exempt from the new mandate, and refuse to sign up for health care coverage, how much will you owe Uncle Sam? The health care law sets out a formula to determine your penalty, which will be assessed and …
Read more on ABC News (blog)
SCOTUS will uphold Health Care Law
Video on msnbc.com: Harvard Law School Professor Laurence Tribe, who taught both President Obama and Chief Justice John Roberts, says he believes the Supreme Court will uphold the health care law. Tribe also discussed the politicization of the court.
Read more on msnbc.com
How will healthcare law work? How do we afford it? Some answers
In an online chat, the Los Angeles Times' Michael Hiltzik gave readers some answers to hard questions about the healthcare law and what it means for them.
Read more on Los Angeles Times
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- Rep. Shimkus and Dr. Niloff on regulation of health care technology
- NEW – The Law of Health Care Finance and Regulation
Incoming search terms:
- pros and cons of obamacare unbiased
- obama health care reform microchip los angeles times
- unbiased truth about the microchipping inside obamacare
- obama health care plan explained unbiased
- obama care rfid focus on the family
- how much would cost for rfid in healthcare law
- obama healthcare plan rfid chip 2014
- obama rfid microchip bill 2012
- obamacare explained unbiased facts only