Health Care: Individual Mandate on Health Care Reform Unconstitutional, Says Judge
Health care law’s individual mandate of purchasing health insurance is unconstitutional, a Virginia federal judge has ruled. This is the first case where a mandate in the health care bill was found unconstitutional.
Read more on The Epoch Times
Health Care Unconstitutional: Judge Says Obama Health Care is Not Legal
Health care overhaul was a major component to President Obama’s agenda. Today though, a federal judge in Virginia has declared the Obama administration’s health care reform law unconstitutional. U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson is the first judge to rule against the
Read more on ThirdAge
Health-Care Reform Faces Long Legal Fight
TUESDAY, Dec. 14 (HealthDay News) — A federal judge’s ruling Monday that struck down a key component of the new U.S. health-care reform law — that nearly all Americans carry health insurance — marks the first successful challenge to the controversial legislation.
Read more on HealthDay via Yahoo! News
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- North Korea Comedy Show – North Korea Investigates US Health Care Horrors – Millions Suffer Vomiting In Bankrupt America
- Long-Term Care and the Law: A Legal Guide for Health Care Professionals, Pozgar,