Health Care: Individual Mandate on Health Care Reform Unconstitutional, Says Judge
Health care law’s individual mandate of purchasing health insurance is unconstitutional, a Virginia federal judge has ruled. This is the first case where a mandate in the health care bill was found unconstitutional.
Read more on The Epoch Times
Health Care Unconstitutional: Judge Says Obama Health Care is Not Legal
Health care overhaul was a major component to President Obama’s agenda. Today though, a federal judge in Virginia has declared the Obama administration’s health care reform law unconstitutional. U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson is the first judge to rule against the
Read more on ThirdAge
Health-Care Reform Faces Long Legal Fight
TUESDAY, Dec. 14 (HealthDay News) — A federal judge’s ruling Monday that struck down a key component of the new U.S. health-care reform law — that nearly all Americans carry health insurance — marks the first successful challenge to the controversial legislation.
Read more on HealthDay via Yahoo! News
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post