Health Care and Utilitarianism. In light of the current Health Care Bill and Health Care Debate, I found this old video on H1N1, Death Panels, etc. I know, I know, Logan’s Run had people “terminated” at 30 (not 40) (actually, it was 21 in the book), but I still make my point about the slippery slope related to utilitarian ethics and resource allocation models applied to health care and life decisions. Vote carefully dear representatives — Indeed, everything we know about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is ultimately at stake!
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- President Barack Obama During the Signing Ceremony for the Health Care Bill Photographic Poster Print, 16×16
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- CAn someone put in layman’s terms what the new health care bill will give us?
Incoming search terms:
- utilitarianism in health care
- utilitarianism ethics in health care
- utilitarianism in healthcare
- example of utilitarianism in healthcare
- examples of utilitarianism in health care
- examples of utilitarianism in healthcare
- utilitarianism examples in health care
- utilitarianism health care
- health care reform and utilitarianism
- utilitarianism and health care