Question by Ashley A: Health Care?
I am trying to think of a title for a multidisciplinary studies major that I have come up with concentrating in health care…I am staying away from the clinical aspect (aka biology, chemistry, etc) but am taking anatomy and basic clinical lab science, and am staying away from management and administration. Any suggestions for a title for my major?
I have come up with a couple such as Health Care in Society, Community Health Studies
Answer by denise
Health Care in Today’s World
What do you think? Answer below!
- New Health & Wellness Center Exclusive To PBSO
- What exactly is a Health Insurance Exchange?
- Health Partners America, LLC, Announces Launch of Customizable Private Exchange Technology to Enable Insurance Agents to Participate in Growing Defined Contribution Health Insurance Market
- Employers’ Health Cost Savings of up to $945 Billion Possible from Risk Reduction and Prevention over Next Decade
- Health Care USA: Understanding Its Organization and Delivery
Incoming search terms:
- obama health care scheme and the RFID chip
- obama admin pushing Rfid chip
- what do you feel the qualification for a payer to cover costs for sterilization
- Barrack obama\s medical chip
- what is the recent obamas medical scheme all about
- obama heath care shceme(rfid)
- obama healthcare scheme with chip
- obama health care scheme and the rfid chip email
- www obamahealthcarescheme com
- Obama health care scheme and the RFID scheme