Question by Ashley A: Health Care?
I am trying to think of a title for a multidisciplinary studies major that I have come up with concentrating in health care…I am staying away from the clinical aspect (aka biology, chemistry, etc) but am taking anatomy and basic clinical lab science, and am staying away from management and administration. Any suggestions for a title for my major?
I have come up with a couple such as Health Care in Society, Community Health Studies
Answer by denise
Health Care in Today’s World
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- New Health & Wellness Center Exclusive To PBSO
- What exactly is a Health Insurance Exchange?
- Health Partners America, LLC, Announces Launch of Customizable Private Exchange Technology to Enable Insurance Agents to Participate in Growing Defined Contribution Health Insurance Market
- Health Care?
- Employers’ Health Cost Savings of up to $945 Billion Possible from Risk Reduction and Prevention over Next Decade
Incoming search terms:
- section 2521 page 1000
- obamacare page 1006
- obama health care read pages 1000-1004
- obamacare page 1001
- obamacare page 1000-1004
- obamacare and microchip implants
- c11 section2521
- secτion 2521 page 1000
- Obama care section 1004
- obama healthcare plan 1000-1006