www.buyoutfootage.com Clean HD Feed President Barack Obama addresses a joint session of Congress on Health Care. In his speech, President Obama touches on the following: briefly on the state of the economy and the future, then delves right into Health Care concerning his goals, examples of past bi-partisanship efforts, responds to specific points and statements by opponents to the plan, with one incident when talking about the plan not covering ilegal immigrants, Republican Representative Joe Wilson breaks decorum and tradition by yelling out “You lie!” to a sitting US President in the Congressional chambers. President Obama finishes his speech by encouraging both parties to come together and create a bi-partisan Health Care Bill. Please visit our website for additional US Presidents film titles. www.buyoutfootage.com Buyout Footage is a leading supplier of public domain and royalty free stock footage for filmmakers, broadcasters, advertising agencies, multi-media and production companies worldwide. Historical Footage in True HD.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- Health Care and Utilitarianism
- How do you think America’s health care system should be changed?
Incoming search terms:
- washington post obama care microchip
- where in the language of the obamacare bill does it speak of microchips
- obamacare rfid chip march 23 2013 article about the 666