www.buyoutfootage.com Clean HD Feed President Barack Obama addresses a joint session of Congress on Health Care. In his speech, President Obama touches on the following: briefly on the state of the economy and the future, then delves right into Health Care concerning his goals, examples of past bi-partisanship efforts, responds to specific points and statements by opponents to the plan, with one incident when talking about the plan not covering ilegal immigrants, Republican Representative Joe Wilson breaks decorum and tradition by yelling out “You lie!” to a sitting US President in the Congressional chambers. President Obama finishes his speech by encouraging both parties to come together and create a bi-partisan Health Care Bill. Please visit our website for additional US Presidents film titles. www.buyoutfootage.com Buyout Footage is a leading supplier of public domain and royalty free stock footage for filmmakers, broadcasters, advertising agencies, multi-media and production companies worldwide. Historical Footage in True HD.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post
Incoming search terms:
- washington post obama care microchip
- where in the language of the obamacare bill does it speak of microchips
- obamacare rfid chip march 23 2013 article about the 666