General Motors Co. said Monday demand in China is so strong that annual sales may top 2 million vehicles this year — four years ahead of schedule — and could exceed 3 million by 2015.
View full post on All News, Video and Posts related to SECTOR: Health Care
- University Medical Center board lays groundwork for bond sales
- China overtakes Japan as No. 2 economy, capping 3 decades of breakneck growth
- China Surges Past Japan As No. 2 Economy; US Next?
- Earnings Preview: J&J sales growth key to rebound
- Drugmakers post higher 1st-quarter profits, sales