Only eight people will take part in the first known clinical trial testing the safety of embryonic stem cells in humans and each patient will go through a very stringent selection process, the lead researcher of the study said on Monday.
See the original post:
Getting into stem cells study will be tough-doctor
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- Advice on health care reform law offered at KC forums
- Safety and Ethics in Healthcare By Runciman, Bill/ Merry, Alan/ Walton,
- Understanding Two Tier Health Care – Financial Web
- New Health Care Reform Rules Debut Sept. 23