Only eight people will take part in the first known clinical trial testing the safety of embryonic stem cells in humans and each patient will go through a very stringent selection process, the lead researcher of the study said on Monday.
See the original post:
Getting into stem cells study will be tough-doctor
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- Understanding Two Tier Health Care – Financial Web
- Senior Living Executives Discuss Health Care Reform at 2010 Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) Conference …
- Anadys hepatitis C drug meets key study goals
- health care reform bill pros and cons | Zada News