Genzyme Corp made its case for why it is worth more than the $18.5 billion being offered by France’s Sanofi-Aventis, forecasting peak sales for its experimental multiple sclerosis drug Campath and 2011 profit well above Wall Street estimates.
View full post on All News, Video and Posts related to SECTOR: Health Care
- Sebelius won’t intervene in girl’s transplant case
- Case Law in Health Care Administration: A Companion Guide to Legal Aspects of…
- Good News Pivot Plus Disposable Razor By Gillette – 12 per Pack, 12 Per case
- National Science Foundation funds report calling health-care …
- Sanofi-Aventis Q2 net up 61 percent