GE’s healthcare unit plans to buy cancer diagnostic company Clarient Inc. in a cash deal worth about $587 million.
Originally posted here:
GE Healthcare set to acquire Clarient for $587 million …
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- North Korea Comedy Show – North Korea Investigates US Health Care Horrors – Millions Suffer Vomiting In Bankrupt America
- NEW – The Law of Health Care Finance and Regulation