FRC Praises Senator Coburn’s Senate Companion Bill to Remove Abortion from Obama Health Care Law
WASHINGTON, Aug. 5 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — Family Research Council praised legislation introduced today by U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK) that would apply the Hyde amendment abortion funding restriction to the new health care law which currently can fund and subsidize abortion.
Read more on PR Newswire via Yahoo! News
- FACT CHECK: Did Obama Really Say That About Obamacare?
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- Health-Care Law Upheld Washington Post Obamacare President Obama 6/29 Newspaper