It is the nation’s second-most abused medicine, linked to murders, celebrity overdoses and a rising tide of violent pharmacy robberies. But since 1999 federal regulators have put off deciding whether to tighten controls over hydrocodone, the addictive narcotic that is the key ingredient in Vicodin and other medicines.
- Q&A: Government control of our lives or Private industry control …
- Health Care Reform Splits GOP: Republicans Divided On How To Replace Law
- Prenatal drug targeted lesbians, researchers say
- FDA approves Protalix’s Gaucher drug Elelyso
- Congressman Brady Introduces “Your New Health Care System” Chart …