The Food and Drug Administration is warning U.S. consumers that the vast majority of Internet pharmacies are fraudulent and likely are selling counterfeit drugs that could harm them. The agency on Friday launched a national campaign, called BeSafeRx, to alert the public.
- FACT CHECK: Did Obama Really Say That About Obamacare?
- Chinese Drywall Complaint Center Now Mocks President Obama’s Speech About American Values-Ever Hear Of The Toxic Chinese Drywall Disaster In Florida or the US Southeast?
- Online Education Effort Urges Young Adults to “Get Covered” Under New Health Care Law
- Eye Care Sourcebook: Basic Consumer Health Information About Eye Care 0780806352
- In Light Of Historical Health Care Ruling, Viactical.Org Announces Resource About The World Of Insurance