The Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday approved a new treatment for Gaucher disease, a rare genetic disorder that can cause liver and neurological problems.
- FDA approves Zaltrap for metastatic colorectal cancer
- Prenatal drug targeted lesbians, researchers say
- Cubist says FDA approves fast-injection Cubicin
- Drug shortages down, but some linger longer
- Roche says skin cancer drug substantially shrinks
Incoming search terms:
- fda approves protalix’s gaucher drug elelyso laura clark
- how do i bill for elelyso?
- president obama new law to install a microchip