NEW YORK (Reuters Health) – Baby formula that is supplemented with fatty acids in an attempt to mimic breast milk doesn’t boost infants’ brainpower any more than formula without extra fatty acids, according to a new review of several studies.
- Know the Truth about the Government Health Care Bill HR 3200-Key Points.flv
- Why do people think the healthcare bill is so great? And why don’t they realize the cost?
- Study finds birth defects down among IVF babies
- what is so different than Canada? why don’t we all just move to another country? whats so great about the USA?
- BARACK OBAMA HEALTHCARE BILL IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON’T LIKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!