WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Some websites are peddling fake versions of Adderall, a treatment for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder that is currently in short supply in the United States, federal regulators warned.
- U.S. needs arsenic limits in rice: Consumer Reports
- Prenatal drug targeted lesbians, researchers say
- FDA approves Protalix’s Gaucher drug Elelyso
- Smead Products – Smead – Antimicrobial Two-Pocket Portfolio, Embossed Leather Grain 11-Pt Stock, Blue – Sold As 1 Box – Treated with nontoxic SilverCoTM to fight the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus and mildew. – Acid-free, archival quality makes it safe for long-term storage of documents, records, photos. – Keeps hard copy, media and contact information together. – Ideal for offices and healthcare facilities. -
- Doctors should screen patients for obesity: U.S. panel