Facts On File Library In A Book: Gun Control / Censorship / Capital Punishment / Patients’ Rights in the Age of Managed Health Care / Physician Assisted Suicide and Ethanasia [5 Hardcovers]
(5 hardcovers) Contains: Gun Control, Censorship, Capital Punishment, Patients’ Rights in the Age of Managed Health Care, Physician Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia. Each volume of the Facts On File Library in a Book series is carefully designed to be the best one volume source for research on important current problems. Written clearly and carefully so that even the most complex aspects of the issue are easily understandable, the books give the reader the essential information to begin work, plus the research tools needed to delve more deeply into the topic. Each book includes a history of the subject, biographical information on important figures in the field, a complete annotated bibliography, and a carefully designed index – everything the researcher needs to get down to work.
- Who Decides?: Conflicts of Rights in Health Care
- Human Rights and Healthcare
- The human rights, ethical and moral dimensions of health care
- Rights to Health Care NEW by Thomas J. Bole III
- 1 OF 2 MIKEY ARROYO ON MEDIA SUICIDE WITH IGAN & WINNIE MONSOD – HOW DO YOU EARN MILLIONS?