(PRWEB) May 15, 2012
Troux, the global leader in Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM) and Enterprise Architecture (EA) solutions, today announced results of its recent two-day Troux Worldwide Conference held in Austin, Texas. Over 300 participants from around the globe gathered to hear more than 27 Troux customers presenting their success stories highlighting how their organizations make better decisions using Troux solutions. The conference included speakers from AstraZeneca, Caterpillar, Cisco, Fidelity, Northwestern Mutual, USAA, Vodafone, Volkswagen Group of America and many others.
At the conference Troux launched its vision for the evolution of EA: Enterprise Portfolio Management.
Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM) is about the practical and real-time application of EA as a management discipline to enable enterprises to understand themselves, their markets and the opportunities that new technologies bring, said Bill Cason, CTO of Troux, at the conference.
The customers here are among the first to understand the significance of EPM; they have harnessed the power of EPM and understand how this approach helps synchronize their business with their IT organizations to drive more informed decisions across the enterprise, continued Cason.
“The Troux Worldwide Conference was exhilarating. As a research analyst and former senior enterprise architect with one of the largest U.S. banks, it’s great to see that EA is going strong. Troux is to be commended for their leadership in creating such a valuable event, said Charlie Betz, research director, Enterprise Management Associates.
“I was impressed to see such energy and engagement at the Troux conference again this year,” said Angela Yochem, CTO, AstraZeneca. “It was great to have so many senior leaders and architects from around the world in one place, challenging the limits of traditional EA and driving the practice forward.”
Trouxs mission is to forever change the way businesses make decisions. With Troux solutions, business leaders, CIOs and their teams can use the power of Enterprise Architecture to successfully manage the connected set of enterprise portfolios that define their business. Better-informed decisions powered by the unique TrouxViewTM Enterprise Portfolio Management approach helps businesses save money, reduce risk and increase business agility. With the largest and fastest growing base of successful customers, Troux delivers results for some of the worlds best known brands including: American Express, AstraZeneca, Bayer Health Care, Boeing, Cisco, Disney, Fidelity, Lloyds, State Farm, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Vodafone and Volkswagen Group of America.
Notes: Troux is a registered trademark of Troux Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Bob Chaput of Clearwater Compliance Selected to Speak at Healthcare Billing Management Association (HBMA) 2012 Spring Educational Conference
- Smead Products – Smead – Antimicrobial Two-Pocket Portfolio, Embossed Leather Grain 11-Pt Stock, Blue – Sold As 1 Box – Treated with nontoxic SilverCoTM to fight the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus and mildew. – Acid-free, archival quality makes it safe for long-term storage of documents, records, photos. – Keeps hard copy, media and contact information together. – Ideal for offices and healthcare facilities. -
- Innovative Mobile EHR, Revenue Cycle Management and Healthcare Analytics Platform for Dermatologists, to be Showcased Next Week at AAD in San Diego
- Avadyne Health and Benchmark Revenue Management Announce Merger
- Knowledge Management for Health Care Procedures: From Knowledge to Global Care, AIME 2007 Workshop K4CARE 2007, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, July 7, 2007, … / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence)