Electronic records in medicine have both pros and cons
In his excellent article on the costs of electronic medical records, Bill Toland mistakenly stated that physicians who have electronic systems with the ability to easily order imaging studies via computer are far more likely to order those tests than …
Read more on Pittsburgh Post Gazette
House Repeals One ObamaCare Death Panel
The Washington Post commented, On the eve of the two-year anniversary of the passage of health-care reform, the House on Thursday voted to strip away elements of the landmark reforms, approving a bill that Republicans considered a key test of …
Read more on LubbockOnline.com (blog)
Contraception Bill: Rep. Murphy On Pros, Sen. Benson On Cons
According to the DFL, women on average spend 68 percent more on out-of-pocket health care costs than men, which is due in part to contraceptive costs. They also say despite that, 99 percent of women use contraception at some point in their lives, …
Read more on CBS Local
- I need pros and cons about Obama’s healthcare reform bill…?
- CA Insurance Hearing On Workers Comp SB863 “Drive Through Medicine For Injured Workers”
- New Health Care Bill Pros and Cons
- What do Medical Professionals think about the passing of the health care bill, both the pros and cons?
- What are the pros and cons of the new healthcare bill?