Palm Beach Gardens, FL (PRWEB) March 30, 2012
EHR Scope is a beacon of unbiased information in a time when media coverage of the Supreme Courts deliberations on Healthcare Reform and the current election environment has framed our nations view of the healthcare system by political agendas. It has become more difficult to get a true view of the changing healthcare system, and EHR Scope and its services provide this in a unique way.
EHR Scope, LLC and its services provide a clear view of the actual state of the healthcare industry. The http://www.EHRScope.com blog covers everything from the most cutting-edge Health IT products to the changes in our countrys billing and coding systems. EHR Scopes video blog, http://www.EHRtv.com, gives its visitors a view into the business minds behind the products that will inevitably affect anyone who visits a hospital or doctors office in their lifetime.
EHR Scope conducted over 60 interviews at the HIMSS12 Annual Health IT Conference & Exhibition, in Las Vegas, all of which are available for public viewing at http://www.EHRtv.com and on EHRtvs YouTube channel http://www.YouTube.com/EHRtv. There are videos of CEOs of EHR software companies, representatives from the American Health Information Management Association, representatives from the healthcare sectors of household brand names like GE, doctors involved in natural language processing and much more.
In 2012, EHR Scope will attend and film at the years largest healthcare conferences and exhibitions including Medical Group Management Association, PGA, and AAAA. Through filming efforts, a recent social media campaign launch, and a complete revamp of their website EHR Scope and its services will be providing even more information to its visitors in throughout 2012.
There is no question that the healthcare system is changing in this country in a big way. However, these changes leave most physicians and patients with many unanswered questions. As a major player in information exchange in the Health IT industry, http://www.EHRScope.com and http://www.EHRtv.com are a valuable resource for not only physicians and those in the healthcare industry, but also for citizens looking for a clear nonpolitical view into healthcare today and tomorrow.
About EHR Scope
EHR Scope is a resource for physicians and others in the healthcare industry looking for information on HITECH, EHRs, speech recognition, billing solutions and other related topics. Through EHR Scope’s affiliated website, EMRConsultant.com, physicians can receive a free individually customized EHR analysis and recommendations. EHRtv.com is EHR Scope’s video blog. EHRtv attends all of the nation’s largest HITECH conferences and interviews the industrys leaders. EHR Scope is a one stop shop for all things EHRs.
EHRtv.com, a division of EHR Scope LLC, provides comprehensive video coverage of the EHR Industry. EHRtv attends the nations largest HITECH conferences and interviews the industries leaders. EHRtv gives its visitors comprehensive insight into the HITECH events, the people behind some of the largest EHRs on the market and the figure heads involved in the politics and policies behind HITECH. In addition to HITECH videos, EHRtv conducts site visits and case studies to show the viewers real implementations and users.
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- Contemporary Issues in Healthcare Law and Ethics by Au