Drug developer Dyax Corp. said Wednesday its second-quarter loss narrowed on a boost in revenue from the sale of its commercialization rights to the hemophilia drug Xyntha.
See the rest here:
Dyax 2Q loss narrows on sale of drug rights
- Health Plan Week Finds Cigna Corp. CEO Had the Highest Total Compensation Package of Any Publicly Traded Health Insurer CEO in 2011
- Hot Tub Sale Hillsboro, Salem Oregon Hot Tubs Participates in Mens Health Awareness Month — Offers Free Hot Tub Test Soaks for Portland Residents Including Hillsboro
- Raspberry Ketone Lean Advanced Weight Loss Supplement 1200mg 60 Capsules
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage For Dummies
- (AFX UK Focus) 2010-06-02 00:49 UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA approves Amgen osteoporosis drug