It wasn’t what you would call a casual get-together. A popular New York blogger attended a brunch with fellow “frazzled moms.” They took in tips from a style expert and listened to a nurse extol the virtues of Mirena, a birth control device sold by Bayer Healthcare. The nurse was on Bayer’s payroll.
Read this article:
Drugmakers script social media to push meds
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- Microchipping is Included in Healthcare Bill Sec. 2521 National Medical Device Registry
- Health Care and Utilitarianism