Cambridge MA (PRWEB) May 21, 2012
Dossia, a leading health management system provider, today announced collaboration with leading stress/work-life expert Stephanie Marston, MFT, to offer 30 Days to Sanity, an effective solution to help individuals reduce stress and improve the quality of their lives, work and relationships, to Dossia users. The 30 Days to Sanity solution helps people to effectively cope with the competing demands in their complicated, stress-filled lives. 30 Days to Sanity will now be available to Dossia users through the Marketplace in the Dossia Health Manager.
The capabilities that the 30 Days to Sanity solution now provides to Dossia users include:
- Hey, Maybe The Healthcare Bill can provide this for FREE – RFID Chip Implant
- Florida lawmakers: Local clinics may be solution for new Medicaid patients
- With Affordable Care Act Ruling Slated in the Next Few Days, Renowned Economist Paul Zane Pilzer Gives Four Possible Outcomes
- PPACA & ERISA: New Federal Department Of Insurance (DOL) Responds To Complaints in 3 Business Days
- 2011 Government Benefits and Obamacare: Grants for Individuals, Organizations, Businesses, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Reference Guides, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act