Question by pamcarter: Does anyone find it embarrassing to live in a state that wants to repeal the health care bill?
It’s embarrassing to live in an outdated and behind the times state that wants to repeal the health care bill! For the first time in my life my state has made me ashamed to claim living here. In fact most of the people in the state WANT to move out of the 18th century and have care for all it’s people. How can one or two people defy what the majority wants?
Answer by Fernando
No because they’re rednecks.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- HMHP Offers Health at Home Workshop
- Phillips’ Colon Health Probiotic Capsules, 30-Count Bottle
- Kura Care Adult Right Hand Angled Spoon
- The Healthcare Bill – Good and Bad
- The Affordable Care Act and Mothers: Is Obamacare Working? Michelle Obama & the President (2013)