NEW YORK (Reuters Health) – Doctors should check weight and height for all patients to determine if they’re obese and refer them to intensive diet and exercise programs if necessary, according to new guidelines from a U.S. government-backed panel.
- How do you think America’s health care system should be changed?
- U.S. needs arsenic limits in rice: Consumer Reports
- Health Care Bill Mandates Tracking of Your Gold and Silver Coin …
- what is the pro and cons of the health care bill for doctors and hospital?
- 5 Scary Things You Should Know About the Senate Healthcare Bill
Incoming search terms:
- microcheap about obama talk
- microcheap for hospital in us
- Obama health care microcheap
- obama tiene microcheap