“Most Americans oppose President Barack Obama’s healthcare reform even though they strongly support most of its provisions, Reuters/Ipsos poll showed on Sunday, with the Supreme Court set to rule within days on whether the law should stand…”.* The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks it down, including the issue of the mandate. Will Americans vote for Republicans or Democrats based on health care reform? *Read more here from Reuters/Huffington Post: www.huffingtonpost.com Support The Young Turks by Subscribing bit.ly Like Us on Facebook: www.fb.com Follow Us on Twitter: twitter.com Find out how to watch The Young Turks on Current by clicking here: www.current.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Top 5 Benefits of ObamaCare
- Why ObamaCare is Wrong for America: How the New Health Care Law Drives Up Costs, Puts Government in Charge of Your Decisions, and Threatens Your Constitutional Rights
- Under ObamaCare, will Veterans with health care benefits already provided for, be required to buy NEW policy?
- The Pros and Cons of ObamaCare
- Glenn Beck: “(Obamacare) will be the End of the Economy. . .”