Dems Pin Fate Of Health Care Law On 2012 Election
Your second paragraph is an argument for Obamacare. Facts not on the side of Republicans? That one statement alone shows whey Sibilius is worthless. She lied through her teeth to get that horrible bill passed and now accuses the opposition of lying. …
Read more on TPMDC
Previewing the Republican debate in Tampa
We compared the two versions and found Romney made only minor changes to his comments on health care, mostly to account for the fact that the national plan had become law. We rated Santorum's statement Mostly False. Santorum also often argues that …
Read more on PolitiFact
SC GOP Debate Gets Heavy On Health Care Issues: Video and Transcript
It was a government-run health care system that was the basis of Obamacare, and it has been an abject failure. And he has stood by it. He's stood by the fact that it's $ 8 billion more expensive… … than under the current law. He stood by the fact …
Read more on Kaiser Health News
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum