Dems On Budget Deal: GOP Lost Its ‘Gettysburg’ On Health Care Reform
WASHINGTON — If there was one big winner in the budget debates that concluded this week it was not a political party or individual lawmaker, but a singular piece of legislation.
Read more on The Huffington Post
Can You Save With a Health Exchange?
As new health insurance rules take shape, states are providing ways to comparison shop.
Read more on FOX Business
Health Care Reform: Next Steps in Louisiana for Providers amp; Patients Outlined at Summit
Will improving health care quality by reducing readmissions and improving patient safety do more than make patient care better Can it also drive down health care costs in every state, including Louisiana Congress is convinced that it can and included a number of health care quality improvement programs in the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act PPACA. Bruce Greenstein, Louisiana…
Read more on PitchEngine
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post