Marine David Hedrick – who told Congressman Brian Baird to “stay away from my kids” – appeared on Sean Hannity’s TV show to say the attended a Baird town hall because he was concerned about the government’s involvement in people’s lives, and that health care reform proposal is “the straw that broke the camel’s back.” Hedrick also says he took Baird to task on calling people like him “brown shirts”. Also, Hannity asked Hedrick to comment on President Obama bringing back “Your Life, Your Choices” for some veterans. “We’re going to place a dollar value on their life, it’s disgusting,” he says. “This is not acceptable.”
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- How much money is deducted from social security check for medicare?
- A message to Planned Parenthood Supporters from President Obama
- Medical Device Manufacturing in the US Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
- Employers’ Health Cost Savings of up to $945 Billion Possible from Risk Reduction and Prevention over Next Decade