Cytori Therapeutics Inc. said Wednesday it raised $19.3 million by selling 4.6 million common shares.
View full post on All News, Video and Posts related to SECTOR: Health Care
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- How much money is deducted from social security check for medicare?
- A message to Planned Parenthood Supporters from President Obama
- Medical Device Manufacturing in the US Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
- RICH get poorer and POOR get healthier as Obamacare HEALTH service gets the green light