In a headline and story Aug. 12 about WellPoint Inc., The Associated Press erroneously reported the total amount of senior notes sold by the health insurer. WellPoint’s senior notes totaled $1 billion, not $100 million.
Go here to read the rest:
Correction: WellPoint notes story
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- North Korea Comedy Show – North Korea Investigates US Health Care Horrors – Millions Suffer Vomiting In Bankrupt America
- NEW – The Law of Health Care Finance and Regulation