Congress may have rolled the country back from the so-called fiscal cliff, but the budget legislation passed this week missed a chance to fix doctors’ pay for treating Medicare patients — a problem that’s been bugging doctors and patients alike for more than 10 years now.
- Strike down health law — end Medicare discounts?
- Spending bill passes House as breathless Polito misses vote
- Congress Democrats District 5
- Dr. Samadi on Fox News: The rising costs of health care & lower Medicare payments.
- Corporate Whistle Blower Center’s 2012 Initiative Targets Medicare Fraud & Federal Contractors Fleecing the Taxpayers & Seeks High End Whistle Blowers for Huge Rewards